RF Product Engineer
Posted on 26th November, 2012
Reporting to the Test Product Manager, you will be required to provide all aspects of RF Test Production Engineering activities.
- To support manufacturing in product related issues in mass production.
- Evaluate and recommend process change for improvements to help improve on yield, quality and cycletime.
- Improve RF Test solutions, calibration techniques to increase production up times and yields.
- Optimize loadboard and probe card performance to achieve optimum yield.
- Interact with the customers, providing updates, engineering reports, yield analysis and material disposition.
- Engineering support to stabilize test solution during the product introduction phase with respect to test set-up.
- Interface with customer on new product transfers providing resolutions to barriers / constraints.
- Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering majoring in RF or its equivalent.
- Minmum 3 years' working experience in related filed preferred.
- Experience in mixed signal product engineering will also be considered.
- Knowleadgeable in LTX Pax, Teradyne Catalyst RF, RF rack & stack testers and Aeroflex test system.
- Good statistical techniques for yield analysis, enhancement and test-engineering support skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jelapang, Ipoh.
- Full time position available.